Resinet OSF60 lightweight oriented snow fence is designed to meet the requirements of state and local governments. Resinet OSF60 still maintains the standard 23 pounds of weight for a 4' x 100' roll and maintains a nominal mesh opening of 55% to insure optimum snow control with an extended service life. The laminar design of the OSF60 gives this fence more surface area for greater wind loading. It makes an excellent snow fence!
- Highway departments
- Ski areas
- Access roads
- Material: High density polyethylene
- Ultraviolet Resistance: Fully stabilized
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 180°F
- Tensile Yield: 3200 psi
- Tensile Strength: 550 lbs per foot
- Elongation at Break: 150%
- Nominal Mesh Opening: 2.25" x 1.75"
- Size: 4' H x 100' L
|Roll Size||4' x 100'|
|Nominal Mesh Size||2.25" x 1.75"|
|Tensile Yeild||3200 PSI|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||2600 PSI|