Types Of Fences Available From Resinet Barrier Fence
If you have looked at all the fences available on this site and are still determining which is ideal for your outdoor situation, this guide will clarify any additional questions. However, most of our fences can be used for various purposes. Specifically, rigid-multi-purpose fences can be used for cages, airports, ski areas, access roads, deer control, plant or garden protection, barricade or border control, and highway departments. But, if you want something more specific, the fences below might fit your use.
A deer fence is a high fence that blocks deer from entering your flower or vegetable garden. Deer fences have a flexible mesh that will protect your trees or shrubs while stopping pesky deer and other animals from entering the area. The best part is that these deer fences will not harm deer, so you don’t have to resort to cruel methods such as electrified fences.
- Will Not Harm Deer
- Protects Trees, Gardens, and Shrubs
- 7-Year Guarantee Against UV Degradation
- Heavy-Duty Flexible Mesh
- Biaxially Oriented To Provide Ultimate Strength And Flexibility
If you need a fence for sporting events or fairgrounds, these diamond mesh crowd control fences provide efficient security and are made from strong, high-density polyethylene. These fences come in many colors, including orange, green, and black. Along with these features, this fence is reusable, so if you need it for an event and wish to take it down, you can use it again and again.
- Made Of Heavy-Duty, High-Density Polyethylene
- Maintenance Free And Will Not Crack, Peel, Rust, or Corrode
- Portable And Easy-To-Handle
- Easy-To-Install With No Special Tools
- Reusable For Permanent And Temporary Installations
- For Use At Sporting Events Or As A Construction Warning Barrier
This lightweight fence can be used on construction job sites or as a crowd control method. The roll is made from high-density polyethylene and is ultraviolet-resistant. This roll weighs only six pounds, so you can easily pack it away once it is not used.
- Made From High-Density Polyethylene
- Ultraviolent Resistance: Fully Stabilized
- Can Withstand A Temperature Range From -60°F to 180°F
- Great For Construction Or Crowd Control
- Lightweight Enough To Set-Up And Take-Down
If you need a strong fence comparable to metal mesh, this garden fence netting is sturdy enough to handle a chicken coop easily. These fences are created to be non-corrosive, meaning that you can use them for high-moisture applications. Plus, since it is made from plastic, you will not need to worry about sharp edges that can cut you when adjusting or installing a new fence.
- Flexible Silver Mesh
- Safer To Handle As Opposed To Metal Mesh
- Ideal For Strong And Flexible Enclosures
- Non-Corrosive Design Makes This Fence Easy-To-Use In High-Moisture Places
- Affordable Solution To Creating A Chicken Coop
This erosion control fence is optimal if you are looking for the fastest solution when requiring a barrier fence with attached posts. This fence controls sediment when near a water source. It is UV-resistant and is created from high-tensile woven geotextile.
- Attachment: Galvanized Wire Staples
- Material: UV-Resistant High Tensile Woven Geotextile
- Quick Solution For A Fence Needed Fast
- Great For Construction Sites Or Anywhere Else That Needs Erosion Control