The Landscaping Fabric Pegs, designed and manufactured by Resinet, are easy to install into the ground to secure a wide variety of landscape fabric and film. To secure outdoor fabrics for plant gardens, vegetable gardens, or other outdoor projects, simply install the material as instructed and then push the peg through the fabric and into the soil. For loose or softer soil, pressing the top of the peg firmly into the ground is quick and easy. For harder, tougher soil, use a wooden or rubber mallet to gently pound the stake into the ground. These garden stakes are made of High-Density Polyethylene, a durable plastic that boasts weather resistance, making them both reusable and reliable. The Landscaping Fabric Anchor Stake Pegs are 4 1/2" long, with three tiers of spurs for incredible hold. Each garden stake pack includes 15 pegs, and are sold in pack quantities of 28.
• 4 1/2" Long Plastic Garden Stakes
• Packages Of 15, Sold In Quantities Of 28 Packs
• Recommended To Space Pegs 6-12" Apart For The Best Performance
• High-Quality, Weather Resistant High-Density Polyethylene Construction
• Stakes Can Be Pressed Directly Through The Landscape Fabric With Ease
• For Tougher, Harder Soil, Use A Rubber Or Wooden Mallet For Installation
• Quick And Easy To Install Into The Ground, Press Firmly And Push Into The Soil
• Garden Stakes Used To Secure A Wide Variety Of Landscape Fabric, Tarps, And More
• Ideal For Securing Mulch Film, Row Covers, Netting, Meshes, And Other Materials To Soil
• Color: Black
• Length: 4 1/2"
• Number In Pack: 15
• Sold In Pack Quanities: 28
• Material: High-Density Polyethylene
• Recommended Spacing For Securing Fabrics: 6-12" Apart
*Please Note That This Product Is Only Available For Purchase In Quantities Of 28.
|Application||Landscaping, Plant Protection|